Support Forums

Full Version: Just bought Borderlands on Games on Demand.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just bought the game : Borderlands.

And with a gametime of 4 hours so far , I haven't put it down I'm seirously inlove with it , the weapons , the enemies it's just so nice.

I suggest getting this game guys.
I was thiking of buying this game once, but some people said it was crap.
I guess it's one of these games that you either hate, or love.
I don't know what it is about it , but I'm hooked it's so cool.

It looks different to me, If I was to get it, it could take some time to get used to, but after a while i'm sure it would be alright. The fighting system seems different to the usual in terms of games like COD, or Halo.
This game is literally the crap. I beat it 5 times in a week. I never put it down. How much was it on the marketplace? I just used the recent ms pts exploit to get about 5k ms pts so I may have enough ^_^. The mods in this game were pretty legit too.
That's why I bought it haha , the ms point exploit got me around 300k msp but yeah it was 1600.
Did you know this game is ran on the same game engine as Gears of War? It's called UDK, and it is 100% free. Of course, you can't sell the game you made w/o publishing rights. That costs about $500k
The game doesn't look that good to me. Tongue
I wont be getting it.
How much did you buy it?
(03-09-2011, 02:48 PM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]How much did you buy it?

1600 ms points bruh... xP
Pages: 1 2