Support Forums

Full Version: Why we play RPGs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ill just start.

I play RPG for ideas for games that I create. Final fantasy is perfect. It gives you battle systems, great story lines.. not like we copy it lol.

Why do you play RPGs?

Another thing, I quit playing games for a while and didnt program that much because I didnt have any ideas. Not even if I couldnt make it.
I'm not too fond of them although my brother loves them.
He has all the Baldurs Gate games and Elder Scrolls games.
I prefer fps and sport games. Big Grin
I'm not a huge fan of RPG's although I really liked Fable 2 & 3.
RPGs are the only games I really do play and to be honest, I only now Final fantasy kingdom hears, fable and thats it. Not to mention that I havent completed any of them.
I've never really gotten into Final Fantasy , not really a game for me.
This was actually one of the thoughts that made me quit RPG's. Or MMORPG's atleast.
-I have no idea why I played it.
To waste my time, I suppose?

In the end, I didn't even thought it was fun spending hours on lvl'ing, slaying monsters, doing quests etc.
-No flame at all against people who likes these types of games, cause I do understand that.
I like RPGs and "fake" shooters because they're exactly that, fake. If I wanted to play a sport I would do it, if I wanted to play soldier, I'd join the army. Can't go around killing Goblins though can we?
I play RPGs for the story line. I really enjoy embracing the character and idk. Its kind of fun to be thrown into a post apocalyptic world or a w realm of mythical creatures and sword fights. lol Sounds cheesy, but it really is nice to just get away.
i sadly stop playing RPGs my favorite was kingdom hearts
Legend of Zelda was a fun game. It's just the feel and adventure that suits me.
Pages: 1 2