Support Forums

Full Version: Hello, Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there!

I'm Somnium Shadow! I'm a twenty-three year old female who is currently attending Graduate school for Couples, Marriage and Family Therapy. I've been married for eight months (it'll be a year in May) to a fantastic guy and I couldn't be happier.

Some of my interests include reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, going to movies, and watching TV. I'm a total movie buff and I'm always looking for something new to watch, so feel free to throw suggestions at me. I'm also a forum owner of a creative community that I'm sure you'll all hear about at one point or another. We recently had a change of theme and redesigned the forum's layout, which has had many positive results. I think that about covers everything about me. I'm happy to be here and can't wait to start making my way around the site. ^^
What a great introduction.
-First of all, welcome to the forums.

Which movies are you into?
-Horrors, Actions, comedies or almost everything?

I'd be happy to check out your forum.

Regards Smile.
Thank you for the welcome!

I'm into pretty much every genre of movie out there. Horror is probably my favorite genre, if I had to pick just one. My least favorite is western, but I still try to check them out from time to time if they look interesting. I'm always looking for good movie suggestions. Oui
Horror is a great genre, it's just hard to find great movies within that genre in my oppinion.
Anyways, have you checked out 'The Fourth Kind'?
One of my favorite horrors at the moment Smile.

I'm always on look after horror suggestions too, as I have a hard time finding them great movies.
We should chat sometime Smile.
I agree, it's extremely difficult to find a good horror movie now a days. I have seen The Fourth Kind and thought it was quite good. Have you seen any of the Paranormal Activity movies? I've been into those movies and others like them. Mostly the movies that kind of give a "real life" feel to it rather than a cinematic feel (if that makes any sense).

We should indeed chat at sometime! ^^
I've seen Paranormal Activity 1, and I actually didn't liked it.
I don't exactly know why.
-Maybe I'm going to check it out again, soon.
Well, to each their own. ^^ I thought it was an interesting movie--that was actually able to catch me off guard with cheap scare tactics--and really liked how they connected the first and second one together.