Support Forums

Full Version: Soul Reaver Graphic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[Image: Untitled-1.png]

Any comments/advice/feedback/ratings accepted Smile
I like it! However I think the top area, mainly the right is a bit dull. Maybe add an effect or two?
(03-06-2011, 12:00 AM)Wormwood214 Wrote: [ -> ]I like it! However I think the top area, mainly the right is a bit dull. Maybe add an effect or two?

Thanks Smile what do you suppose I should add? I tried to keep most of the dark area pitch black except for the streaks that create some of the flow for the reaver (light sword), and his hand on the ground. I think it also puts more emphasis on the character, but i'm still open to ideas. So if you think something should be added, or if you have any specific ideas for effects I could add in that area, you're welcome to discuss them in this thread. Smile
I would suggest a subtle "something" because as of right now, the blackness draws me away from the character. Try adding something and just blending it in?
(03-06-2011, 12:35 AM)Wormwood214 Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest a subtle "something" because as of right now, the blackness draws me away from the character. Try adding something and just blending it in?

The flow should draw your attention to the light sword, and his hand down in front behind the central text, but i'll see what I can do
(03-06-2011, 12:39 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]The flow should draw your attention to the light sword, and his hand down in front behind the central text, but i'll see what I can do

Oh, I see it now XD weird now I can't look at the black spot anymore... well I may be an odd one out, but I'd like see other versions you can come up with?
Wow, this one is awesome.
I don't have anything bad to say about it.
Nice colors, nice effects, it all fits.
Great job.
Whats Soul Reaver? I seriously do not know...
(03-06-2011, 08:03 AM)Ruyuk Wrote: [ -> ]Whats Soul Reaver? I seriously do not know...

The Soul Reaver is what the character is holding in his hand (the light sword). But it's also the name of the game that this piece came from.

Soul Reaver is a retro ass PS1 game , but none the less great work it looks fantastic.
Pages: 1 2 3