Support Forums

Full Version: all my songs (lyrics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey here is all the songs i have wrote in the last few months, C&C please and thanks. i am 14 and play mostly Metal / metalcore, main influences: Escape The Fate, Metallica, Pantera, Tool, Bullet for my valentine, Asking Alexandria, As i lay dying.

punishment.
Betrayal
knockout
Reasons Unknown
War
Loner
Nightmare
Have you thought of creating music with them? Though if I read them correctly, they're all free verse poems. I would write something to a rhyming pattern of some sort.
Nightmare could have some real potential, it's very deep if you think about it Smile
(03-06-2011, 08:23 PM)Altheren Wrote: [ -> ]Have you thought of creating music with them? Though if I read them correctly, they're all free verse poems. I would write something to a rhyming pattern of some sort.
Nightmare could have some real potential, it's very deep if you think about it Smile

Bump, i would like to get more advice and not create a new thread. I have currently run out of ideas and will probably mostly be working on instrumentals for these soon. I do mostly use free verse because it is just simply more how i like things i will put some rhyming but for the most part free verse just fits how i like to do my vocals now. Thank you about the compliment on nightmare, this song is influenced by the name of Avenged Sevenfold one of my favorite bands new album "Nightmare" while the songs have nothing in common the name gave me the idea. My favorite would probably have to be Betrayal, and reasons unknown because they have the deepest meaning to me. my least favorite is probably loner.