Support Forums

Full Version: Paid For Referrals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check out my signature u can get like $0.50 - 2 dollars per referral.
Looks cool might check it out. But nothing beats Cash Lagoon Tongue
(03-05-2011, 01:29 PM)Impuhlsive Wrote: [ -> ]Looks cool might check it out. But nothing beats Cash Lagoon Tongue

Well. If u sign up for mine under my referral. and let me check out your referral.
This is a legit site. I got an iPod set from here. Cables and whatnot. Pretty cool. One of the few that has actually worked.
(03-07-2011, 11:05 PM)Codad Law Wrote: [ -> ]This is a legit site. I got an iPod set from here. Cables and whatnot. Pretty cool. One of the few that has actually worked.

Yes legimate, they pay out all the time.
Any payment proof? and as you have said from $0.5 to $2 per referral, so what are the factors for the price varying?
It depends on country and wish i had payment proof but i have not requested payout in a long time ive been saving it up.
Ill probably sign up for this at some point, could do with earning a bit more cash
Points2shop is not legitimate whatsoever. They haven't paid me yet
(12-24-2011, 12:15 PM)OVO™ Wrote: [ -> ]Points2shop is not legitimate whatsoever. They haven't paid me yet

How many points have you got on it?
Pages: 1 2