Support Forums

Full Version: Indie comics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're unfamiliar with them, you'll be surprised at how good some of them were as the artwork quality was quite impressive and comparable to that of what the larger companies like Marvel & DC spit out (Batman, X-Men etc.)

In the video below you can see one of them called Yi Soon Shin amongst others which look pretty solid for being indie. It should be in the 2nd segment [2 minute mark], reminded me a lot of 300 but instead of Roman history, it focuses on the Asian culture.

A lot of these are available online too so you don't need to buy the physical copy which saves some money as if your local store doesn't carry them, you won't have to worry about shipping fees.

Anyone else familiar with indie comic series and know of any other good ones?

Just out of comics in general, I only really read a few online indie comics, and they're all pretty popular. Other than XKCD, Questionable Content, and really Cyanide and Happiness, I don't really read any...
Indie comics is good and I really like it . Indie movies are also enjoyable to me . I ever like to enjoy such genre and love it .

New released movies
coming soon movies