Support Forums

Full Version: Why Onbux and not any other site - Everything you need to know !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

[Image: banner.jpg]

You probably must have already heard about Onbux from many people.

Well, i am telling you why you must go on with it. PTC is probably the most easiest way to earn money. Most people avoid PTCs because they dont have patience and the smartness to use PTCs to the maximum benefit.

1. The rented refs are actually real users clicking ads and not bots.
2. You receive much higher average from your rented refs than you will receive from neobux or anywhere else.
3. You will ALWAYS recover investment (if any) you make in it.
4. It is probably the most legit and popular PTC site i have seen till date.

[Image: banner.gif]

Here is a short and sweet info on how to basically earn with onbux.

1) Click every ad available to you every day.
2) Upgrade as soon as you can.
3) Rent as many referrals as you can.
4) Get as many direct referrals as you can.
5) Invest and rent as much as you can. The more you invest the more you get. For sure, there is no way you could lose in this.
6) Don't cashout at 2$ or 3$ when you are Standard , that would be a big mistake , instead rent more refs with it !

If every member clicks every day, then everyone’s a winner and there really are NO losers.

Basically - never give up - keep investing and keep renting!

My referral link (join under me if you wish to, you dont lose anything here, but I gain! )
Code:
http://www.onbux.com/?rh=3cac0bbee041dca4b145c5724baeba52

Normal Link:
Code:
www.onbux.com/register

Here are some threads which i highly recommend you to read to get a proper idea about everything at onbux :-

Referral Management 101
How to earn A LOT of money with Onbux…
Break Even Point
Ultimate/Golden/Standard Earning Calculator 2011
Earning Strategy For Standard Member (tip 5 is not a must, depends from person to person)

My personal statistics as of now (nothing too good since am only standard)
Invested till date :- 5$ (about to invest 15$ more in a week)
Referrals
• Direct: 2
• Rented: 45
Ads Clicks
• Yours: 320
• Referrals: 3.972
Account
• Main Balance: $3.100
• Rental Balance: $5.000

Referral Clicks Chart for the past 10 days
[Image: IGY6D]

Do reply stating whether you liked this article or not. Smile

Regards
don
Seems like some nice success that you've been having, but I still don't really see your reasoning behind only using one PTC site. The earnings you can have are really pretty limited, so if that's going to be your main source of disposable income or something, you should have other options.

And have you had bad experience with other sites? If so, which PTC sites?
good guide man but i agree with Quinlan, why limit your options. This site actually does seem pretty legitimate! Good job!