Support Forums

Full Version: Cheapest Domains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in need of a cheap domain, I want to start using CPAlead or Adsense.

I have good unlimited offshore hosting, It has softolucous that lets me easily install software for my site.
I'm short on money though due to buying "other" things but I need a nice domain.

So SF, Where can I get the cheapest domain ?
I was looking for maybe a .com or .net maybe even a .ca

Thanks.
Namecheap.com

Or One.com
Thanks Fragma, I will check these out when I get home.

I want to start making money, so I can start donating to Omniscient.
He deserves a lot more than I will give him but, it's the least I can do.
(03-03-2011, 07:40 AM)Baked Wrote: [ -> ]I want to start using CPAlead or Adsense.

Use both. That's what I do. (Well I use Sharecash not CPAlead...)
(03-03-2011, 11:41 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Namecheap.com

Or One.com

Thanks, really helped me out.
I've used NameCheap, and I'd recommend it. Ever though there probably still are cheaper options, few are probably more reliable for the price.

This might not have anything to do with how you'd be using CPALead, but there are very easy ways to bypass the surveys. However, if you aren't really trying to create a "locked" site (I forget the official term), I'm sure this wouldn't be as much of a problem.
I would recommend have to recommend either Namecheap.com or Moniker.com. I have good experiences with both, and their prices are fairly cheap.
As black night and Solidus said use moniker. They are cheap, flexible, reliable, and very easy to use. I currently have 14 domains with them and have used them my whole life.

In the past, they had a 48 hour grace period where if you bought a domain you can get a partial refund credited into your account. It was pretty cool.
I jut registered a domain on namecheap.com & everything is good so far.
Pages: 1 2