Support Forums

Full Version: Jack Water Animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm still quite a newbie using RealFlow. I've been playing around with it for a good week or so now and can safely say I'm starting to get the hang of it. It's such a powerful application which I'm hoping will make me lots of money one day lol. Anyway here is a little preview of something I made today using RealFlow & Cinema 4D. It's quite basic looking as animations go, but it did take a long time for me to make. I plan on doing a more advanced version that I can use as my signature (which will have more splashes, drips and what not).

[Image: jack.gif]

It looks really awesome, great work done there man!
For me it looks more like hot pudding getting cold.. Big Grin
You are advancing pretty good, keep it up and you'll for sure create some amazing things.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm blow away with what can be done using Real Flow. It really is one of the most amazing bits of software I've ever seen.
It's a bit off-centered, and the shadowing is distorted.

Nonetheless a very cool effect. Show us some more work using Real Flow!
Holly balls that's good!
If you don't mind could you make me one like that?
(03-01-2011, 08:17 PM)Melted oreo Wrote: [ -> ]Holly balls that's good!
If you don't mind could you make me one like that?

No sorry it takes too long.

Thanks Deltron, I'll post some more stuff up later.
It's looking really awesome!
Cool animation as well.
Good job, mate.
In the beginning it looks like a bunch of condoms Unsure
-It's really nice mate.
Some nice effects right there.

Keep sharing!
It's a bit random like a lot of your work. Big Grin
Not sure I like it though.
I'll wait for the more advanced one you were talking about.
I wouldn't say its random lol.. It's just text made out of liquid. A lot of people do stuff like this all of the time.

Tongue