Support Forums

Full Version: Urban Dictionary Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay so the game is that you go on Urban Dictionary
and you search your first name. Then put the definition
on here with your name. Here's mine.---

[Image: 3916a76d8cf33153b4934134461d245b.png]
[Image: jack.png]
(02-26-2011, 01:09 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so the game is that you go on Urban Dictionary
and you search your first name. Then put the definition
on here with your name. Here's mine.---

[Image: 3916a76d8cf33153b4934134461d245b.png]

We have the same name. Yeye
[Image: 4eZzFL.png]
I think i'd fit better in the first definition.

Also,

"4. Noah 519 up, 135 down

A boy who makes your heart pitter-patter, like rain falling on a windowsill. One who's loving, and adoring, and about the most amazing person in the world. He keeps your heart beat-b-beat-beat-beating. Pretty much the only person you could believe is capable of loving you.
Boy: I can't stop smiling!
Girl: How come?
Boy: This boy! He gives me butterflies!
Girl: He sounds like a sweetheart.
Boy: He is! He's a total Noah."
spY[3Mo], please remember that content on this site must remain PG-13.
(03-01-2011, 06:26 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]spY[3Mo], please remember that content on this site must remain PG-13.

Part of the thread bro, but okay...
the most amazing girl you will ever meet. very musical and super sweet... also amazingly beautiful even though she doesnt believe it

Fudge ya.
LOL I can't belive what crap they have there...

1 Wrote:means rules the world, ruler of peace, sovereign of the people. A manly man who knows what he wants, and is usually quite handsome. Usually Russian.

ROFLMAO
2 Wrote:A star who plays psychopathic liar who is a in a hardcore gay film

BS
3 Wrote:A brand of vodka that puts you into a state of absolute fubar which very little consumption. The side-effects are rather bad, involving:

Puking up instestines, puking up whats left of your insides, lasting intoxication, intoxication after about your 18th shot (if you have been drinking it for abit). But if your a beer jockey, stick to small numbers ;).

Usually tastes like absolute ass, chaser or mixing is highly recommending, not that it will help much. Weak of stomach is reminded this substance isnt for you.
Andy:
1.Excessively endowed. Originally derived from the Greek, "Andreas", meaning manly.
2. a man who's amazing in bed, great hair, and a smile that makes you melt. he's amazing all around.

I never knew that UD was an amazing way to flatter yourself. Omg

'spY[3Mo Wrote:'
Boy: I can't stop smiling!
Girl: How come?
Boy: This boy! He gives me butterflies!
Girl: He sounds like a sweetheart.
Boy: He is! He's a total Noah."

Am I the only one that noticed something wrong with this?
Pages: 1 2 3