Support Forums

Full Version: Good day all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I've thought about exploring a few of Omnicients other projects (I'm usually on HF) and I stumbled across the Support Forums. I like the concept and the general direction of this forum so I thought I may as well register and see what It's all about.

My names Jamie. I'm currently 18 years of age living in the United Kingdom. I'm a college student, studying A high level computing technical support course, naturally I'm quite the computer enthusiast. I hope to be in university in around 18 months.

That's about all from me. Thanks for reading.
Nice opening post mate.
Glad to be the first to welcome you to SF mate.
I have a feeling your ability and knowledge will be beneficial here.
Again. Welcome to SF.
Welcome to SF Jamie. Good luck on getting into a university.
Welcome to Support Forums Splodge0007!

Although Omniscient has many projects, I believe this is one of his more successful websites.

I'm sure our computing area will interest you greatly, considering the fact that you are taking a technical support class. We have a site group here on Support Forums named Geek Squad. The group's mission is "to help the members of SF in the Computer Support section as best as possible while increasing our knowledge." Hopefully we will see an application from you once you reach the requirements.

Enjoy your stay here.