Support Forums

Full Version: Random Background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just something that I made whilst messing on in Cinema.

[Image: bg.jpg]
You seemed to have moved away from doing things in photoshop to the whole cinema modelling aspect for your graphics. the green box on the right looks a little odd with a sliver that covers one of the edges on the middle grey box, but besides that, it some of the shapes were less random it reminds me of townhouses on a snowhill. If you can picture it in a more realistic way and ignore the plain colors.

I don't see how you could use this for much else, but maybe you can think of something for its use.
It looks like houses devastated by an avalanche.

I like the snow, but detailing (industrial, or human) the abstract forms will really lift the overall image.
Well to be honest I like the snow and the stars, but not so much the figures plus it's a great idea you could made better houses out of the figures but it's okay. If I rate it I would give it a eight of ten.
It was just meant to be a wallpaper.

It wasn't intended to look like houses originally, but I quite liked the thought of creating weird abstract looking houses.

The snow needs some work. And the grey/white blocks need work.
I'm quite pleased with this accidental result though.
As you said it's random, I don't know what to say about it really.
Although I would never use it as a background myself the way it is now. Tongue
The snow needs worked on, the random patterns on it don't look right.
I would use it as a background, based on the snow and stars. It has a candy style to it.
I think it's too random. When I view it I see what I think are things but they don't look right. As nice as the image looks I'm not understanding of the concept behind it. I don't feel it.
:O Omni is on the post! lol

Yeah, it looks like houses got killed by an avalanche and is pretty random...

Then again, I just don't like Christmasy type themes...
Reminds me of a snow storm, nice job btw!