Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone would like to send me clips?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm gonna start video editing soon and was wondering if anyone had a collection of clips in Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, CoD4 they'd like to share to me and I'll try to edit them. I've already edited two clips both slow-mo effects, colour correction, and synced music to guns. Please do send me some clips doesn't matter if their rendered or not just have to be under 20 seconds, or if it's good go pass 30 seconds.

If it does go well or really good to my practice I'll make a SF community montage, let's just hope this goes well! Big Grin (Please do PM if you have some clips or even tips)

Requirements:
  • Under 30 Seconds
  • Doesn't have to be rendered
  • Hosted on a large hosting company (Mediafire,Megaupload,Rapidshare,Dropbox)
  • Unedited with no HUD if possible
Ohh thanks alot mate, I'd be looking for this awesome thread for awhile!
What program you will use ,I can send you Sony V. Pro 10 portable ... If you need it Thumbsup
(02-24-2011, 01:49 PM)rattlesnakeā„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]What program you will use ,I can send you Sony V. Pro 10 portable ... If you need it Thumbsup

Nothanks warez aren't needed.
ya i might have a clip or to that i would love uploaded
I would actually send you a whole load of clips but they are mostly all over 500mb and my internet conenction speed sucks. I download at 100kb/s max when I'm lucky, and upload at just 40kb/s. To add to that, I constantly get dc'd. But I hope you carry on with video editing and become really good. You can make a service to create montages for people if you get really good at it.
(02-27-2011, 08:47 AM)Jadsta Wrote: [ -> ]I would actually send you a whole load of clips but they are mostly all over 500mb and my internet conenction speed sucks. I download at 100kb/s max when I'm lucky, and upload at just 40kb/s. To add to that, I constantly get dc'd. But I hope you carry on with video editing and become really good. You can make a service to create montages for people if you get really good at it.

Why are the clips so big? I mean most of them I have are under 30 seconds and just under 50MB.
You cap in HD ? if so I may send you a few halo clips.
(03-04-2011, 07:06 AM)Sin Wrote: [ -> ]You cap in HD ? if so I may send you a few halo clips.

Yeah man totally send me some clips!
Pages: 1 2