Support Forums

Full Version: How hard is it to code in VB.NET?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The title says it all, how hard is it for you?

To me it's very easy and basic but I get lazy sometimes.
Easy when I have the Patience, and know where I want to go with my project.

Hard when I lack motivation, concentration & ideas.
I would say vb.net and 6.0 can be hard when you actually make complicated programs but the basics in vb is easy.
I find Java harder and more complicated.
It's VERY easy. Not the easiest, but if you can pick that up legitimately you're ready to move on.

What I mean by legitimately is, most people learn VB as a first language and never move on because they never learned or coded anything. They simply copy/pasted sources and compiled it.

Be warned when proceeding. It can ruin your coding experience.
If VB.NET is your first language, you should ease yourself over to C#.

It's pretty much the same stuff, only the syntax is a lot better.

Once you can code comfortably in C#, then other languages will come easy.
it's not hard, you need ambition and you have to love what you do Smile , and you must know why your coding Smile.
I started with vb 6.0 then vb.net now I code in java, lingo, and started html/xhtml and assembly.
Everyone always says vb is the easiest even though they havn't wrote a proper complicated program.
Thay are normally people who just make basic programs using just the basics for it.
The basics in vb may be the easiest outa all the languages even though some may dispute that, if you actually do advanced coding you'll find it isn't too easy!

I know because I have wrote an advanced program in vb! I made a large system for a tennis organisation which was pages apon pages of coding.
Well VB.NET is easily crackable isn't it?
(02-22-2011, 03:41 PM)Mystic Guru Wrote: [ -> ]Well VB.NET is easily crackable isn't it?

you can ask KoBE From HF about that xD Smile.

I heard he can crack all the programs but not 100% all but most.
Pages: 1 2 3