Support Forums

Full Version: Swag Bucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Swag Bucks Intro:

Swagbucks.com is a search engine portal with results from Google and Ask.com. Unlike other search engines, every search is a chance to win Swag Bucks, the web's premier digital dollar! Redeem your Swag Bucks anytime for free prizes, including:

* Gift Cards
* Video Games
* DVDs
* Exclusive Celebrity Photos & Autographs
* Apparel (T-shirts, Hats, Jackets, etc.)
* Consumer Electronics (Plasma TVs, iPhones, GPS, etc.)
* And Much More...

Swag Bucks is an easy website, payouts legit.

Also minimum payout is one credit. All you do is use this site as your good and you get points my friend has been doing it for 1 month and he has 49 bucks, i searched one and you randomly win stuff. I got him 3 IN 10 SEARCHes.

Its just luck site is great.

Someone from Yahoo answers said:
"It actually does work.
all you have to give out is your address, so they can ship you your prize.
you don't have to complete any offers. no surveys. its that easy! its a search engine like google and ask. each time you search, you could win up to 1000 swag bucks. with those, you could purchase something from the swag store. still don't believe this is real? i have gotten like 5 prizes from there.

join because:
its free
you get free stuff
you don't need to give out a bunch of info, if they do ask you, so they know where to ship your prize
no offers
all you do is search
it works!"

Also:
[Image: u5xtvh2eypbl2tlzg47h.jpg]
Anti-Spam Swagbucks.com is committed to preventing spam.

I've recieved many things, posters shirts and everything else. Im impatienet and this site is fast. You get swag bucks easy and its great, you half to try it!

So please try it today;

[Image: swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg]

[Image: swagbucks-468x60Alt5.jpg]

[Image: swagbucks-468x60.jpg]

Make me happy and refer me Smile

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=1087916

Proof a payment, submitted by M!K3 from HF:

[Image: vdph2.jpg]
Funny my friend get a baseball card, my other friend got a poster and my other friend that has been doing it for a while got like 20 bucks on paypal.
I agree. Swagbucks definitely works. I've got $15 in PayPal so far, and I've only used it for about 2 months. You might as well get paid for something you're going to do anyway.
Yeh i no!

Gratz Dave , i'm happy for you.
Is this like by the day? Or is it the more you search the better your chances? I'm an avid googler.
More you search i believe.
It's worth a shot, I'm always searching anyways. Thanks for this.
No problem man, thanks! Use the refferal Smile
(10-16-2009, 04:01 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: [ -> ]Is this like by the day? Or is it the more you search the better your chances? I'm an avid googler.

I'm pretty sure that there is a certain amount of time, once you win, that you can't win again. It's not much, I think like half an hour or so. I've been making about 2 or 3 Swagbucks per day, plus a Swagcode or two. So you figure 3 - 5 Swagbucks on a good day. Not bad, I think.
(10-16-2009, 06:22 PM)Dave1005 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that there is a certain amount of time, once you win, that you can't win again. It's not much, I think like half an hour or so. I've been making about 2 or 3 Swagbucks per day, plus a Swagcode or two. So you figure 3 - 5 Swagbucks on a good day. Not bad, I think.

How do you get codes? I was thinking about this earlier.
Pages: 1 2