Support Forums

Full Version: I need serious help here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay. Well I'm sure this is going to attract a lot of trolls, but I don't care I really need some help. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Well basically here's my problem. I can't last long in bed. At all. I'm 17 with a girlfriend. We've had sex several times but I just can't last long at all. I'll start and finish within 30 seconds. It's embarrassing really.

I really need some help with this, I don't want people pointing me to pills/creams/etc or any product. I'm not going to pay for something unless I know for a fact it will work.

I mainly want to do this for her too. I know she isn't enjoying it as much as she could be if I could just last longer.
1) theres very few trolls here and they usually dont last long.

2) the only way i know to last longer is to have sex more.
Can't last long at what?
Can be a few things you're talking about.
Masturbate and then when you are about to blow your load stop and start again in to minutes and do that for about 30 mins every day and in about a month you should last the time you masturbate its like a routine Smile
(02-20-2011, 06:31 PM)Pitty™ Wrote: [ -> ]Masturbate and then when you are about to blow your load stop and start again in to minutes and do that for about 30 mins every day and in about a month you should last the time you masturbate its like a routine Smile

This or use different poses while having sex. I mean you don't have to change every 30m just try a different one everytime you have sex and you will see what suits you the best.
I guess also use condom, if you do not already

For example, missionary pose has the lowest lasting time.
(02-20-2011, 06:31 PM)Pitty™ Wrote: [ -> ]Masturbate and then when you are about to blow your load stop and start again in to minutes and do that for about 30 mins every day and in about a month you should last the time you masturbate its like a routine Smile
This would be the best thing I could think of. Worked well for me... Don't go overboard though.
(02-20-2011, 06:21 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Can't last long at what?
Can be a few things you're talking about.
The amount of time before I ejaculate.

Thanks for all responses so far. They're all very helpful. What would you recommend for the longest lasting position? Missionary is the only one I've tried so far.

Any other advice is gladly appreciated.
Well a good pose for longer lasting is doing it while standing.
Its pretty hawt too, Iv tried it a lot, just put her against the wall.

This is said to make you last longer, since most of the energy goes you your legs.
With missionary position most of your energy goes to your hips and penis.

Also don't do it like a robot, make her enjoy it. Start doing it slower, then go faster bit by bit, after that slow down a bit and all that.
It makes you last longer and also her feel better.

If any of those still give no real help, then try to think about other things while having sex. It won't be so good anymore, but I guess she deserves it.
I'm with pre-mature ejaculation too, I will tell you the tips that work for me.

1. A good foreplay, since I don't last all that long. I put most of my effort to foreplay which Iv become really good at.
2. Use a condom, even if you can't last long, with a condom you can just ejaculate into it and still be ongoing. Have helped me a lot, went like 4 rounds with my last girl.
3. Think about something else while you do it, this has helped me from like 30 seconds to 2 hours.
4. Try to stay as calm as you can and not overreact while getting undressed or doing foreplay for her.
(02-21-2011, 08:34 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Well a good pose for longer lasting is doing it while standing.
Its pretty hawt too, Iv tried it a lot, just put her against the wall.

This is said to make you last longer, since most of the energy goes you your legs.
With missionary position most of your energy goes to your hips and penis.

Also don't do it like a robot, make her enjoy it. Start doing it slower, then go faster bit by bit, after that slow down a bit and all that.
It makes you last longer and also her feel better.

If any of those still give no real help, then try to think about other things while having sex. It won't be so good anymore, but I guess she deserves it.
I'm with pre-mature ejaculation too, I will tell you the tips that work for me.

1. A good foreplay, since I don't last all that long. I put most of my effort to foreplay which Iv become really good at.
2. Use a condom, even if you can't last long, with a condom you can just ejaculate into it and still be ongoing. Have helped me a lot, went like 4 rounds with my last girl.
3. Think about something else while you do it, this has helped me from like 30 seconds to 2 hours.
4. Try to stay as calm as you can and not overreact while getting undressed or doing foreplay for her.
Wait,you jerked off 4 times while you had sex with your girlfriend or i didnt understood you good?

(02-21-2011, 08:49 AM)Denirulz Wrote: [ -> ]Wait,you jerked off 4 times while you had sex with your girlfriend or i didnt understood you good?

I went 4 rounds, meaning I had sex with her 4 times in a row.
Pages: 1 2