Support Forums

Full Version: Headache.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seem to be more physically sensitive than usual. Made myself a great meal (angel hair pasta with mushrooms, garlic and chilli) and warmed up some soy milk. It has been hours since, and my headache is not going away.

Feel quite miserable.

Have you tried taking some paracetamol?

Try drinking lots of water, and relax as much as possible. Being on your computer probably won't help very much.

I'm the only person in my family who doesn't get them. Tongue
But people in my family just take paracetamol and go to bed.
Indeed, it's better to go lay down and get some proper rest.
And drink lots of water. Headaches often occur due to being dehydrated too much.
(is what i've read/heard lol)

Here in belgium though we've got this miracle pill (spidifen) which really works fast, but i doubt you guys have that in your countries
Defiantly water..it is crazy how well it works and surprised how well you feel daily if you drink a lot of the miracle stuff every day Tongue

Cheers
You should go and take some rest instead of sticking to your computer mate.
Thank you for your replies. I tried a few remedies which seem to have worked.

(1) Lay down and indulged in self-pity.
(2) Opened my bedroom window for some fresh air.
(3) Brewed tea and breathed in the fumes.
(4) Applied frangrant moisturiser.
(5) Prepared a bottle of chilled water.

I think the source of the problem was the dried herbs in my meal. Next time, I'll use fresh.
Edit: Do you know which one worked specifically? I seem to have a headache >.>
Get em all the time. Nothing works for me either apart from darkness and quiet.
I get em about twice a week. Maby once a month a really bad one that puts me off work and all for a day or 2.
(02-21-2011, 09:13 PM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Do you know which one worked specifically? I seem to have a headache >.>

Fresh air: walk along a tree-lined path, air your rooms, and/or brew some tea. Brewing tea freshens the air. You can use normal black tea, chamomile, peppermint or other infusions of your choice.
Pages: 1 2