Support Forums

Full Version: How Many Cried to Futurama?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many of you cried to a few of the episodes of futurama? Cause I'll admit it, I'd cried to a few parts, such as Jurassic Bark which is about the dog, Luck Of the Fryish where Fry wants to find his lucky clover, Lethal inspection about Bender being a defective baby and Leela's home world where she finds a speical someone. In my opinion when Futurama gets serious its a real strong message.
Yeah, I don't cry over tv crap.
^ Same TV crap only makes me even remotely sad when theres a dog involved.
I've never cried, but some episodes really do hit my heart. I was crushed when Fry's message for Leela was sucked into the black hole. And when Fry, Bender, and the Professor go forward in time and Leela writes a message with stalagmites so Fry will see it millions of years in the future. Probably some other episodes that I don't remember.

I really like the episode where Bender finds God and comes to the conclusion that God does jack to help anybody. XD
I haven't cried over, or watching T.V. stuff...
I was quite touched by the clover episode. Like Minus-Zero, I don't cry over plots unless a dog is involved.
Ya i have never cried well watching futurama, you are the weakest link goodbye!!

I have laughed several time well watching futurama thoughSmile
How can you cry over a cartoon? Perhaps thats a sign from god, telling you to get out more.

(02-19-2011, 12:30 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]I was quite touched by the clover episode.

Ya, it was a decent ep. Brotherly love and all that is kind of my thing.
I do tear up for some TV Shows, like on the last EP of s8 of Scrubs, but never for futurama!

Cheers
Pages: 1 2