Support Forums

Full Version: Norman Security Suite 1 year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Norman Security Suite worth $59.95 FREE!!!

[Image: 360_Norman_Security-Suite_f.jpg]

Just Follow the link posted below:
http://www.norman.com/support/auth/en-uk

Fill in the details, you can use a temporary mail service.
I prefer mailcatch.com

[Image: swpqtf.jpg]

Remember to use the same OEM code
Click Submit.

Check your mail, You will receive a Key and download link.
[Image: 29d75hj.jpg]

Enjoy!!!Thumbsup

Guide written for LT, HF, Malvager and Support forums
Registration complete

Thank you for completing the form. You will receive your new authentication key by e-mail shortly.

Nice. x]
Norman? is it any good? what's the detection rate? sounds like a "Norton" rip off.
I'm happy with Avast for now. Thanks for sharing anyway.
(10-16-2009, 12:59 PM)Agent Wrote: [ -> ]Norman? Is it any good? What's the detection rate? Sounds like a Norton rip off.
I'm happy with Avast for now. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Same, Never heard of it. Misread it at first thinking it was Norton. But I decided to get a Key just in case. I'm also happy with Avast.
x]

Nice share though.
(10-16-2009, 12:59 PM)Agent Wrote: [ -> ]Norman? Is it any good? What's the detection rate? Sounds like a Norton rip off.
I'm happy with Avast for now.

It made #10 on TopTenReviews review of different internet security suites.

TopTenReviews Wrote:Norman Internet Security is an average security suite that still needs some work before it will join the top of the pack. Things such as a sketchy initial firewall configuration and some performance slowdowns when making configuration changes take away from the overall experience of using Norman Internet Security. The issues we had while removing the software from our test machine were a definite problem as well.

In spite of this, Norman does have many good points. Once configured, the firewall works very well. The virus scanner, while slow, caught all of our test viruses. The parental controls work very well and are a great addition to a new and growing program.

http://internet-security-suite-review.to...eview.html

Pretty average if you ask me.
Thank you for sharing this.

I will register right now Smile
Lol, You can keep sending new keys, even to the same email.
I got two. I'm gonna get loads. Might share some when I get done to save people time, or in case they catch on.
x]
(10-16-2009, 01:02 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]It made #10 on TopTenReviews review of different internet security suites.

TopTenReviews Wrote:Norman Internet Security is an average security suite that still needs some work before it will join the top of the pack. Things such as a sketchy initial firewall configuration and some performance slowdowns when making configuration changes take away from the overall experience of using Norman Internet Security. The issues we had while removing the software from our test machine were a definite problem as well.

In spite of this, Norman does have many good points. Once configured, the firewall works very well. The virus scanner, while slow, caught all of our test viruses. The parental controls work very well and are a great addition to a new and growing program.
http://internet-security-suite-review.to...eview.html

Pretty average if you ask me.

I got about 20 sent, see what happens, lol.
Curios to why it's in another language? I received some keys, haven't tested them.
Hope they don't check how many keys are sent from the OEM code, or check where they are sent.
I got 21 keys so far. Haha.

Edit: About 80 now. Lol
Thanks for the share.