Support Forums

Full Version: Me or the cat (I can't resist its eyes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It started with a neighbour's cat casually visiting. Now it insists on sleeping overnight. The purring keeps me awake.

Should I be strong and resist the pretty kitty's charms?
Yes, you should be.
If kittens are watching sad and cute at the same time,
it isn't their intention to watch sad and cute at the same time,
because they aren't human but cats.
Thats what you should think while trying resisting the charm.
The purring of a cat, kinda helps me go to sleep, if it keeps you up, take it back to your neighbors, n ask them kindly to keep it over there...
Eve: Pretty kitty, you need to go home.

Cat:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMXNWPGqVG8[/youtube]
/\ Yup.
You need to learn to resist that.
Cats are not intended to look sad and cute At All.
They are not as smart as human.
Its just instinct.
Tomorrow I'll purchase a mat to leave outside the doorway, and I will not let the cat enter. The problem is that once I let it in, it heads straight for my bedroom. And once it curls up on my sheets and starts purring, I can't bear to disturb it.

So that's the plan.
(02-17-2011, 10:26 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Tomorrow I'll purchase a mat to leave outside the doorway, and I will not let the cat enter. The problem is that once I let it in, it heads straight for my bedroom. And once it curls up on my sheets and starts purring, I can't bear to disturb it.

So that's the plan.
Go for it Oui
It just wants you for your body. Kittehs are quite the tricksters so you have to be wary.
(02-17-2011, 11:21 AM)Istandor Wrote: [ -> ]It just wants you for your body. Kittehs are quite the tricksters so you have to be wary.

Lol'd at this ;)

It's your neighbors cat so you shouldn't let it in your house. It's better to stop any attraction/feelings for the animal right now, because it would be much harder later.

You definitely made the right choice keeping it out of your house.
(02-17-2011, 04:06 PM)Jack- Wrote: [ -> ]It's better to stop any attraction/feelings for the animal right now, because it would be much harder later.

I think it knows what I am planning, because it lay down at my feet and looked at me with those eyes again..

Pages: 1 2