Support Forums

Full Version: Mental Break Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having a mental break down right now.

My life used to suck hard, when I got a new GF everything got better.
You can read about all that from my previous topics.

Well now, I'm failing school AGAIN. My school started like crap and its too late to start trying now, even tho I still try to finish it as hard as I can.
My best friend, who is like a brother to me, is going to jail, for 6 freakin MONTHS, that means he will be there the whole summer. Not to mention my GF who I have been together for 4 months, is moving to another country, Finland to be exact, to her mothers. We are still going to be together and she is going to visit me time to time. But as time as told me, long distant relationships do not last that long.

So I'm here pretty much alone, cuz I can't hang with my friends much.
(its a long story, I can't be seen publicly much in my city right now. Maybe I will write about that too soon).

So pretty much everybody I had are going away, 2 persons that complete my life are going away.
Just get over it, everything will come in well.Try to forget about it and think about the better moments in your life.
(02-17-2011, 08:16 AM)Denirulz Wrote: [ -> ]Just get over it, everything will come in well.Try to forget about it and think about the better moments in your life.

So I go thro my life, thinking about the past?
Don't think too much about the past, consider what you could and most likely will find in the future. If your relationship fails then it would have done so even if she didn't leave. Your friend will eventually be released, and hopefully he will realize the importance of obeying the law.
Keep pushing through it, I know how it feels to lose people that are so important in your life. I suggest do as many things you can with your friends. Make sure you still have people to talk to. It's going to be hard losing your girlfriend and your best friends at one time, but you can make it alot better by maintaining good relationships with your friends and family.

With the grades situation, I've been in the same spot too. Even if it feels like it's to late to start trying and you just want a fresh start, you can still raise them. It's never to late to start trying harder in school. Even having a C over a D or E is much, much better.

Good luck Smile

- Jack
Now my girl dumped me with the reason "I don't like long distance relationships"
I'm going to ask her, why she moved then anyway.
(02-20-2011, 05:50 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Now my girl dumped me with the reason "I don't like long distance relationships"
I'm going to ask her, why she moved then anyway.

I hate to say it man, but long distance relationships are extremely high maintenance. It may be for the best to just let her go.
Yeah, but using a man's logic against women's logic.
I put 2 and 2 together and understood, that she had to have a another reason.
I have 2 guesses what they were, but long distance isn't surely the true one, tho she doesn't wanna admit it.
(02-21-2011, 02:02 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but using a man's logic against women's logic.
I put 2 and 2 together and understood, that she had to have a another reason.
I have 2 guesses what they were, but long distance isn't surely the true one, tho she doesn't wanna admit it.

Yeah, that would be safe to assume; however you shouldn't let that change the fact that it would be unhealthy mentally to pursuit a relationship with her.
You have a real tough situation on your hands.

In regards to your poor marks, I suggest that you spend the extra time you spent with your two friends towards your schoolwork. I understand the complexity of your situation, but you have to remember that schoolwork should remain as your top priority as it will affect your future. If you are struggling, you may consider reaching out towards your teacher, or even a tutor, for help. If you don't take action, the work will get harder and your grades will fall even lower. I suggest that you take immediate action.

It seems as if you are under extraneous stress. I would also suggest exercising. Not only will it boost your confidence and self-esteem, it will relieve your stress and get your mind off of your best friend and ex-girlfriend. Also, try communicating with your family, if possible. Keeping a strong relationship with others are very important.

I hate to say it, but she may be using the "long-distance relationship" might be an excuse to break up with you. Try talking to her when she gets back, and see if she is still willing to pursue the relationship with you.

All in all, stay strong as only time will tell and heal.
Pages: 1 2