Support Forums

Full Version: Pokemon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just got a copy of ruby from some guy at school (I'm in high school) and I haven't been as excited to play a game since Cod4. I love the oldies like Red, Blue - Ruby, Saph. What about you? Any Pokemon ballers?
Gold and silver were my favorite back in the day Smile

I got both for a present when I was 10-11 when I was a ring bearer in my Aunties wedding, was good as Smile

I'm 20 now and I remember very fond memories of those games Smile

Cheers
I'm at my class in school and I've sat here and played leafgreen for like the whole class lol
haha totally Big Grin
I still have some gameboy emulator hanging around my pc somewhere lol
having about ALL the pokemon games (newer versions)
I played red/blue a little bit, then moved on to good old N64, super mario 64 was awesome.
Pokemon>Halo 3 ... No joke but I played a lot of the pokemons games! They were great!
Pokemon: yellow,blue,red,crystal and Pokemon Stadium 1/2 are the best ones I played
(02-20-2011, 01:28 PM)iMario999 Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon>Halo 3 ... No joke but I played a lot of the pokemons games! They were great!

You are oh so very right sir. Pokemon is one great game. I don't like the latest ones that much though...
I remember pulling all nighters when I was like 7 and I would play blue the entire time. I beat that game so many times and had a lot of fun with the doubling trick for fun ^-^. Some of the best memories ever were playing those games.
Damn, this was so long ago I can't even remember which I played.

What I do remember was that I could not let go of my gameboy. I was addicted to that game, as were my family members and friends, and I spent a good portion of my childhood devoted to Pokemon.

I have now realized that there is more to life than just video games.
Pages: 1 2 3 4