Support Forums

Full Version: What would you do if a Gnome....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would you do if a Gnome warrior or rogue came up to a tauren and facerolled him.Roflmao

I think i would lmfao.

Whats some of the funniest things you have seen in game.
wow. LOL. That was really geeky. But I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GEEKS HERE. Soory, caps lock and im too lazy to re-write it. Anyways, The funnyest thing ive seen is... some character in oblivion falling down a clift XD
Ya thanks for the caps lol im actually not that big of a geek..Big Grin I played football for like 7 yearsEvilgrin but i have always liked computers and playing games on them.Thumbsup
Ya thats hilarious falling down a cliff in oblivion.
LOL ya. it was a really tall clift too. so he just kept rolling down for like 10 minutes XD
Ha Ha wow its funny when you die in oblivion your body just goes limp.
ya Tongue that's how my body was when I was falling XD
My brother was playing halo 3 on live, and he threw a grenade which propelled a traffic cone into another player and pwnd him.
(10-16-2009, 10:36 AM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: [ -> ]LOL ya. it was a really tall clift too. so he just kept rolling down for like 10 minutes XD

That happened to me as well, but not falling off a cliff, I fell off the sky. lol. I was exploring the world, bughunting the game since I haven't patched it with the latest yet and heard there were some cool bugs from the 1.0. When I went into some town, I fell down the side of the bridge, into the water and next thing I knew I was falling from the sky beside the wizard's pillar/tower. Confused