Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT]How to take screenshots for xp[TUT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: windows-paint-screenshot.png]
*first bring up the screen you want to take a pic of
*Then hit ATL key and the PRINT screen key at the same time
*Now go to start, then programs, then accesories, then paint. Click on edit then paste. your screen shot should appear.
*Now you can edit it, however you want or save it as a picture. done
*Or save the trouble and just use turbodemo http://www.turbodemo.com/eng/download.php
ok for any help just pm chinaman The End
Simply and easy, thanks.
Did not know that. Thanks for that mate.
Simple, nice for noobs good job. May I interject with snagit? Very good tool if I do say so myself. Capture screen, scrolling windows, portions of a window, desktop video.
I have been doing this for ages, but just by pressing the Print Screen key on it's own.

PS - It should be ALT, not ATL...;)
I cant believe i never knew it. Honestly. I think im pretty savy around a windblows system yet i did not know that lol.
Great post.
(10-17-2009, 12:56 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]I cant believe i never knew it. Honestly. I think im pretty savy around a windblows system yet i did not know that lol.
Great post.

Maybe one of those things that could be described as being 'Hidden in plain sight'...;)
lol thanks for the correction and yes it is very simple and easy!
I got asked that before. Keep in mind if you resize it in photoshop or something better and cost money usually it will not be blurry unlike paint.
I can't believe so many people would not know this! thb, I knew this since I started taking screenshots, nice.
Pages: 1 2