Support Forums

Full Version: AT&T vs Verizon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, I'd just like to know what you all prefer from the title of the topic.

Verizon vs AT&T (formerly known as Cingular)

I, myself, technically have both providers. I've got Verizon fios for Home phone (and Internet services) yet I've got AT&T for mobile phones. AT&T has, IMO, the BEST speed for 3G(4?) network outside of home. Also I love the mobile plans as they are quite cheap considering my plan is VERY big.I've got 4 iPhone 4Th generations. (In my house, as I've got 2 myself and one for my mom and dad) That's $25 a month each iPhone so that's one big data plan. Yet the unlimited texting is really nice and cheap, considering lots of social networking and chatting. Not forgetting the Free calling for Nights and morning, and Saturdays + Sundays.

Now onto Verizon. I like it because of all the speed on the internet, with practicley no lag at all. But since this is the Mobile section, The calling is pretty good for home phones. No dropping at all, and has good customer support.

Well, the choice is yours!

Verizon or AT&T
I like verizon's cell phone service, but i like AT&T's price compared.
(02-12-2011, 04:31 AM)Triny511 Wrote: [ -> ]I like verizon's cell phone service, but i like AT&T's price compared.

AT&T has the most reliable connections.
i like verizon because they are the only company with real 4g(not the upgraded 3g crap that t mobile has and at&t is getting) and they now have the iphone so at&t doesnt have that plus anymore
(02-12-2011, 11:16 AM)bigandrewgold Wrote: [ -> ]i like verizon because they are the only company with real 4g(not the upgraded 3g crap that t mobile has and at&t is getting) and they now have the iphone so at&t doesnt have that plus anymore

I freakin hate T-Mobile. They're sad trying to sabotage Verizon and AT&T with
They're gay commercials.
I Think AT&T is really good, why else would apple choose them first to sell the Iphone before Verizon.
(02-12-2011, 12:00 PM)MrWiiwifi1 Wrote: [ -> ]I Think AT&T is really good, why else would apple choose them first to sell the Iphone before Verizon.

That's a great point afterall. Best performance picked first for the "best"
Phone.
Verizon's prices are harsh, but I like 'em.
I have at&t and i hate the phones i'd rather pay more for verizon and have a droid
I would have to say AT&T, As of right now i have sprint.. SUCKS!!!KJASdkasjd
Pages: 1 2 3 4