Support Forums

Full Version: Youtube background request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i am hunting someone to make me a youtube background? The channel is going to be technology kind of stuff, coding, etc... the channel name is PsychosisTechnology can someone make me this please??? you guys can use your imagination.
You haven't added any videos yet, and you don't have any friends added too. Your modules will change when you add a video because the video module will show up after your first upload, and your friends/subscriptions/etc will expand on the right side, just like the information boxes like the about me section when you add more to it. I would suggest getting a head start on that before you get a background made because it won't fit after you add videos and all that.

Start off with their basic color editor and create a temp theme until then. You can add me as a friend if you want even just to help you get started on the friends area. http://www.youtube.com/aceofreality

Since you have quite a bit of posts, I would consider creating you one. But I am fairly busy sometimes, so whenever I get some spare time i'll get something together for you to test out on that account.
(02-10-2011, 10:32 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't added any videos yet, and you don't have any friends added too. Your modules will change when you add a video because the video module will show up after your first upload, and your friends/subscriptions/etc will expand on the right side, just like the information boxes like the about me section when you add more to it. I would suggest getting a head start on that before you get a background made because it won't fit after you add videos and all that.

Start off with their basic color editor and create a temp theme until then. You can add me as a friend if you want even just to help you get started on the friends area. http://www.youtube.com/aceofreality

Since you have quite a bit of posts, I would consider creating you one. But I am fairly busy sometimes, so whenever I get some spare time i'll get something together for you to test out on that account.

true about all that stuff, and thank you I appreciate it.

(02-11-2011, 02:57 AM)peter11 Wrote: [ -> ]Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Fireworks graphics are two different programs that can be used to build a YouTube background. Adapt YouTube channel funds graphically change the default background. They allow users to enter their channel to upload a custom background by clicking on My channel on youtube - Themes & Colors - Show Advanced Settings - background image - Browse.
You can then take a graphic file that is stored on your computer and upload it to YouTube.

He already knows how to add one i'm betting, but he only asked if people could make him one. Not how to add one.
(02-11-2011, 09:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]He already knows how to add one i'm betting, but he only asked if people could make him one. Not how to add one.

Ya i do, i have made one before and put it on there, but my mind is just kind of blank on what i could put for this one, and i don't remember what size it needs to be or anything.
You could get a regular one from backgroundtube.com
But that's uf you want a plain one.
I can make you one,PM me up with details.