Support Forums

Full Version: NC-Designs.co.uk |High Security Hosting Solution| |Fast. Reliable. Affordable.|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NC-Designs.co.uk

[Image: logo.png]
Web Hosting Solutions
We are leaders in high security Web Hosting Services and whether you are looking to make a personal site or a business enterprise then our shared packages are perfect for you! Our shared hosting uses cPanel allowing you to manage your site with ease!

Incredible Support
With access to Tutorials, our home grown Knowledgebase, Live Support, MSN/AIM Support and Ticketing Support. We operate in a friendly but professional manner allowing you to get the very best from our support. Our testimonials say it all!

Powerful Servers
Our highly secure servers located in Europe DataCenters are optimized for speed and reliability with the very latest software & hardware giving you the edge on the competition. If you need a custom configuration for your site, just ask!

I'm myself a customer on NC-Designs and I'v been really happy whit them. I find this company really good if have any troubles to setting up your site and you don't want to waste your time trying to send a ticket on a big company and letting 10 different persons to solve your problem. This company is leaded by one person and he's responsible for everything there. So hes the only one to answer your tickets. And I promise, he understands you better than anybody else. You can read the testimonials of the site and everybody is praise the support there Smile
The support isn't the only thing there. My site was under a hard DDoS last year and the site sill kept running ;) Loading times for the site is incredible and there isn't that much on the shared server so you still have lots of power for your site Tongue And I'll promise he will buy another server when he gets more customers ;)
The company also offers VPS's. But you can read more on their site.

Best Regards Tuoseli
I'll PM you up with my requests.