Support Forums

Full Version: Hey guys..Robby here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

i'm welsh, 16 years old and am a metalhead.. i don't go too personal with these things so yeknow..
aye i'm an average teenager i got some issues just like all of ye and i smoke to calm things down. I'm bisexual by the way so feel free to diss or accept it.

don't play video games much, love travelling and i'm moving out this September to live in england.
aye i love biffy clyro they're an awesome band, and simon neil..lead singer he is just amazing..not to mention fit.

thanks

Hello there, Robby. I happened to catch a feature on Wales last night, and you have some great historical coastlines. Which part of England are you heading to?
Ah, what bands do you listen to? I like Progressive metal like Opeth and Tool, but I like some other genres of it too. Industrial and Groove aren't bad, Technical can be fun to listen to sometimes as well.
Doncaster, and i listen to mostly rock rather than metal now, but all the same cause to me.

three days grace, breaking benjamin, trapt, biffy clyro etc.