Support Forums

Full Version: Green Bay Packers <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ibKA06.png]

CnC please, and I made it because the packers won! <3<3<3
all i can say is good gfx skills mate. keep it up and also grats to packers Smile
Packers for the win, it could have been a gfx that had nothing to do with football and have a packers logo at the bottom and i'd still love it.
(02-11-2011, 11:29 AM)Triny511 Wrote: [ -> ]Packers for the win, it could have been a gfx that had nothing to do with football and have a packers logo at the bottom and i'd still love it.

American Football**

Lets not get too carried away now. Smile
(02-11-2011, 11:33 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]American Football**

Lets not get too carried away now. Smile
lol i'm only one of the millions of people who would say that exact thing after the super bowl!
(02-11-2011, 11:40 AM)Triny511 Wrote: [ -> ]lol i'm only one of the millions of people who would say that exact thing after the super bowl!

I don't even know what the super bowl is lol.

But I just don't get why america are the only country that call football, soccer.
Doesn't make any sense lol.

It's just a translation of words to another sport. People put too much emphasis on the name and not enough on what the game stands for. Though you could probably argue that it stands for meaningless brutality, it is an opinion on its own. My opinion is that it stands for a nation's history in pride.