Support Forums

Full Version: Dog will not quit chewing off hair?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the subject says my dog will not quit biting at herself. She is losing hair because of this and I do not know what to do. I do not have the money to take her to a vet. To me it seems like an allergy, but I have given her medicine/benagryl for dogs and it cleared a little, however it is still bothering her.

So my question is does anyone know of a way, medicine, home remedy that I can get her to stop.

She is an Australian Shepard/ Border collie -mix

Remember I am not able to take her to vet so don't say that.
(02-07-2011, 06:58 PM)RealNavineous Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds pretty bad. Take her to the vet?
Oh God damn what I need to do is take You to a doctor and get your Damn eye's checked!

Please for those who can Read and offer what I asked -answer.
Don't be a fuckiñg idiot and Google it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+stop+a+dog+f...s+hair+out

No need to be rude. Did you like my answer?
It could be fleas, mange or other things. You should have her checked, it must suck to be itching all the time.
(02-07-2011, 09:53 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be a fuckiñg idiot and Google it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+stop+a+dog+f...s+hair+out

No need to be rude. Did you like my answer?

Yes I did like your answer. Nice video I now have an instructional video on how to use Google. Big Grin I love how you call me a fuckiñg idiot. /rude
--
Also I have checked for fleas and I do not believe it is mange. Thank you for your reply though.
She only bites in two places that's why I do not think it is Mange B/c it would spread all over her.

It looks almost like dry skin I know some dogs have this problem, but after an oatmeal bath it clears up. I made the thread for suggestions such as this. With the thought that someone would know of a remedy such as this that would help. However it was useless to even ask here!
My first guess is that it's fleas.