Support Forums

Full Version: I wanna protest stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going through a phase right now where I want to attend protests and become politically active. I am currently working on starting my own youth rights movement (I am young) but it will take some time to create something noticeable.

Until then I was wondering if there is a way to find local protests happening around where I live so I can attend those. The subject matter of the protest doesn't matter as much. I will choose a protest that I believe in. But I just need help finding them. I live near Chicago so there is bound to be some in that area.

How do I find local protests in Chicago and its suburbs?
So you are saying you want to protest, but you don't know what to protest for? Huh
Find a topic you believe in. Then find like-minded individuals and go to work. Smile

(02-03-2011, 08:06 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]So you are saying you want to protest, but you don't know what to protest for? Huh

I want to protest, but I don't know where the protests are.
If you live in the US don't expect to much the last "big" protest was in Seattle in 1999 over a decade ago.

I can understand you wanting to protest I went through the same faze.

Like Omni stated find something that you truly believe in and find other people that believe in the same thing just by doing research.

Even though it may not be a physical protest like you see on TV, hundreds or thousands of people holding picket signs, you can still protest something via the Internet.