Support Forums

Full Version: could it be worth it ???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:i am trying to get people into my downline ( the whole point of the program)but i have no experience in this kind of thing and i basically wanted to know if anyone has tried this kind of thing before and could give me a few tips as to whether i might be wasting my time.

yes i am definately asking whether it could be worth it or whether anybody has experience.

I know its my video and i know i have the signature, i have nt denied that because nobody has asked,

im not trying to spam the place i was just asking

what do you reckon could this be worth it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CisWRd8pxk

thoughts and views please
It can be hard to make money with sites like that, but once you get the ball rolling it can really take off.
yes urgh hello guys i actually stated at the start that it was my banner and my video..........................i had the banner up anyway long before i even posted the video......all i was asking was what peoples opinions were on this kind of stuff and whether it could actually be worth it...........gosh ur all here gossiping that im trying to recruit you.nobody is forcing anyone to join anything.Free joiners are welcome but otherwise i would nt ask anyone to join as i do most of my advertising elsewhere in numerous other places
I wouldn't do it, simply because I have tried many methods and they are all just a pain in the ass for little money.
(02-07-2011, 11:50 PM)Ωmega Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't do it, simply because I have tried many methods and they are all just a pain in the ass for little money.

yes maybe a pain in the ass but FREE money at the end of the day..............im not complaining coz i have nt lost anything and im good at getting refferals anyway
(02-07-2011, 11:50 PM)Ωmega Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't do it, simply because I have tried many methods and they are all just a pain in the ass for little money.

Yeah neither would i.
I cleaned up your thread, which belongs here in the Review section.

Most of the responses were skeptical, which should indicate to you that Support Forum members are (1) not likely to join, and (2) don't see potential in such projects.

To decide whether your project is worthwhile, read experiences by YouTube entrepreneurs, which you may be able to find on webmaster forums. Be careful of moneymaking scams, and don't get lured into being a part of scamming systems. Good luck.
(02-12-2011, 11:03 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]I cleaned up your thread, which belongs here in the Review section.

Most of the responses were skeptical, which should indicate to you that Support Forum members are (1) not likely to join, and (2) don't see potential in such projects.

To decide whether your project is worthwhile, read experiences by YouTube entrepreneurs, which you may be able to find on webmaster forums. Be careful of moneymaking scams, and don't get lured into being a part of scamming systems. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure that this should have been in the Monetizing forum instead. The purpose of his thread wasn't to review the website, but to review the money making process that the website has. People in the monetizing section would be able to help the issue of the first post a lot better than people in the website review section. This isn't even necessarily his website so having reviews on it wouldn't be beneficial.
(02-12-2011, 06:00 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that this should have been in the Monetizing forum instead. The purpose of his thread wasn't to review the website, but to review the money making process that the website has. People in the monetizing section would be able to help the issue of the first post a lot better than people in the website review section. This isn't even necessarily his website so having reviews on it wouldn't be beneficial.

yes you are right this is not my website i only posted it in the monetizing section to ask what people thought of such stuff and to show them another opportuity which they could maybe try to earn alittle bit of extra money