Support Forums

Full Version: Depression Social - We're Here To Help You | Clean layout | Sign Up Today!|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vbulletin4_logo.png]

About:
Depression Social is a forum created by myself and "Galaxy" where our intentions are to help people with mental health problems, and give information about them. We understand this is a tough ask, but it's a project we are both incredibly interested in. Depression affects a lot of people and probably more than half of this whole forum has experienced it in their lifetime.

I'm a passionate webmaster, I've created other projects that I thought could be beneficial like Market Forums.

Depression Social is still in development, we are still to add a lot more plugins to the site, and move hosting soon to make sure it's got great uptime and is very fast. You don't need to be a sufferer to sign up to these forums, we're also trying hard to create a happy vibe community so all the help we get is incredibly appreciated.

If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask.

Depression Social Forum
Ah Crayo, you beat me to it. Glad to have some people here join, we're working really hard on it.
A very worthwhile topic. How are you promoting the forum?
(02-12-2011, 11:57 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]A very worthwhile topic. How are you promoting the forum?

So far we're trying to fill it with content before proper hardcore advertising. Posting on various forums trying to recruit a couple of good decent posters is hard though. People are willing to join, but posting content isn't natural for them.

Good idea for a forum Blackhat It's typical for people working in stressful jobs or teenagers having to deal with a greater responsibility in life during their growing up stages to have issues with depression.

You might want to consider changing the favicon to something unique though instead of the vbulletin default.
Yeah, I really do suck at graphics. Anyone who wants to make a quick one I will most certainly use it Smile. And thanks, it's something I'm passionate about but it's going to be a bummer to promote this.
You just have to find a way to get the advertising out to the right group of people. The 'target' for your site. Then things should take off from there once you've found out how to hit the right areas to advertise the idea of your forum.