Support Forums

Full Version: Born in the wrong era?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wasn't sure where to post this, but does anyone feel like they were born at the wrong time? I feel like I should of been born the 50s. The whole time period from 60s-80s just seems so perfect to me. Anyone else feel like this?
You smoke marijuana, yes? Thumbsup
Yeah, I feel the same way. There were a lot of cool things going on back in the day. Like hitch hiking. I really really want to hitchhike but apparently it is illegal these days. But there are a lot of things from this day and age that I really like. Like the internet!
I feel like I should have been 5 years earlier, and sometime 4 years later, but that is about as close as I come to it.

Sometimes when I'm listening to old-school rock bands a kind of wish I could go back to the years when they were the best and go to a concert.
Sometimes I do too. I'm not trying to sound mature or anything, but sometimes, all my friends just seem way too shallow for their age, and yet I am the youngest in our group..
(02-01-2011, 05:53 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]You smoke marijuana, yes? Thumbsup

uhh ya why? lol
(02-02-2011, 03:52 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I do too. I'm not trying to sound mature or anything, but sometimes, all my friends just seem way too shallow for their age, and yet I am the youngest in our group..

Ya this is another reason why I fell in the wrong era
Nope, i have never felt like that. I am really happy to as it is now-

~J4mmy
Yes. On values, I feel that I belong to an older generation. On ideals, I feel that I belong to a younger generation. I really dislike the way that older generations patronize younger generations, as if being older automatically makes you smarter.
(02-02-2011, 04:20 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. On values, I feel that I belong to an older generation. On ideals, I feel that I belong to a younger generation. I really dislike the way that older generations patronize younger generations, as if being older automatically makes you smarter.

Not all of them patronize young people, but usually they do have more experience to speak from than us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4