Support Forums

Full Version: Chrome OS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few questions...

1. How much will it cost?

2. How much would you be willing to pay? (Not for the OS but for the hardware aswell.)
- I wouldn't pay more than $150

3. Why would you use it instead of windows/Linux
- Would you use it as a main operating system?

Wait for sometime until it released in P2P community.. You will get it free of cost with all explanations.
(02-01-2011, 05:03 PM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait for sometime until it released in P2P community.. You will get it free of cost with all explanations.

Why would you suggest this? It must be awful to be a developer of such a great project and have people leaking it. It's terrible. Nono
(02-01-2011, 05:57 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you suggest this? It must be awful to be a developer of such a great project and have people leaking it. It's terrible. Nono

Only problem is I'm not too sure this is a "Great Project" I'm not sure why anyone would buy this over another computer. Look...

Normal PC
-Run's Application
-Has an Internet Browser

Chrome
-Has an Internet Browser

So why would anyone pay for this?

Google Chrome is free. Why wouldn't this be free too?
Google Chrome is free. The software is free. The Hardware is just as much as a netbook would cost. I would never use it on a regular laptop and I would never buy a netbook either so ultimately I would never use it.

Chromium is an os for the new fad of cloud computing. I would never replace it with a regular computer because I like programs and I do more than just browse the web and I can wait a minute or two for my computer to boot up. (chrome os boots in a couple seconds.)

I wouldn't use it instead of windows and never as a primary. For an average user it is a great recommendation but chromium is pretty much like julicloud except it is cooler because it is made by google. haha
I thought they were going to release the OS for free. I don't care much for the OS, I need more than just a browser.
The OS will be good, I've been hearing it's great.
I hope to try it out, and if I like it then yes I may use it as my main operating system.
Hopefully Google knows how to make a good OS.