Support Forums

Full Version: HTC Thunderbolt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well im due for an update on verizon and am looking at the thunderbolt. It looks like a really good option.

I think i want a android phone since i dont like ios that much. I like the fact that it has the big screen. I like the sense ui a lot. I also like the fact that whenever 4g comes here it can handle that.

So do you think it will be a good phone for me or not(and why)
I just looked at a video on the thunderbolt. I like it but I really want the iphone lol
htc phones are amazing,

A great option if you dont want buy an expensive iphone.......

Regards.
well i mean my mom is buying the iphone for me so im not complaining.
I have used HTC phones for quite a few years and I have to say never had a problem. All have been built solidly and never let me down.. Also there is quite a big community of HTC users out there who love to modify their phones. So if thats you thing, you wont go wrong with a HTC.
(01-31-2011, 07:52 AM)genocho Wrote: [ -> ]htc phones are amazing,

A great option if you dont want buy an expensive iphone.......

Regards.

money isnt really a issue(the thunderbolt cost 250)

But i also like that it has 40 gigs of storage
anyone have anything else to say
I'm in the same boat as you, bigandrewgold. I'm due for an upgrade in May. I've been looking at the Thunderbolt a bit and it looks good, but you may want to wait until closer to the time of your upgrade (unless that time is now) to see what else may be coming out so you can compare your options. Another droid phone coming out for Verizon is the Driod Bionic, which also looks quite nice in my opinion. I think it just depends on what features you're looking for.
I think it will be a great phone, I was going to get it but I went with the Droid X because of the longer battery life and the 3G hotspot.
Pages: 1 2