Support Forums

Full Version: iTunes Help!! Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I finally got around to setting up homesharing on the old windows xp PC in my basement and the iMac in my room. I see the "Owner's Music" under the shared section and can listen to ALL of the music on my downstairs computer. but it will not let me drag and drop it into my iMac's library!! I'm logged in to the same itunes account on both computers but it won't let me drag and drop so I can't transfer music!

I'm overly frustrated right now and am hoping someone knows how to solve this problem.
(10-15-2009, 05:21 PM)Gentleman Wrote: [ -> ]So I finally got around to setting up homesharing on the old windows xp PC in my basement and the iMac in my room. I see the "Owner's Music" under the shared section and can listen to ALL of the music on my downstairs computer. but it will not let me drag and drop it into my iMac's library!! I'm logged in to the same itunes account on both computers but it won't let me drag and drop so I can't transfer music!

I'm overly frustrated right now and am hoping someone knows how to solve this problem.

Try logging out and back in. Works for me.
(10-15-2009, 05:23 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Try logging out and back in. Works for me.
on both computers?
try taking the ipod usb cord out, then turn off ipod, last log out your account. and now you should be good buddy.
(10-15-2009, 05:27 PM)chinaman7x7 Wrote: [ -> ]try taking the ipod usb cord out, then turn off ipod, last log out your account. and now you should be good buddy.

my ipod isn't involved...? I'm using..or trying to use Home Sharing to transfer music from my downstairs computer to my upstairs one.

but I can only listen to the tracks. not transfer them.
oh my sorry my bad then just restart your both pc.....
(10-15-2009, 05:34 PM)chinaman7x7 Wrote: [ -> ]oh my sorry my bad then just restart your both pc.....

I don't think that would do the trick..
it works when i log out and in again