Support Forums

Full Version: Computer Infected! Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1.My issues are: When I run a program, it usually fails to launch. Or if it does launch, I get an error saying "(Whatever program) is failing to respond". Also, AVG detects a lot of viruses every second.

2.My MBAM log: http://pastebin.com/bHruQghn

3.My HJT log: http://pastebin.com/DpKBBX4w

4.My DDS log:
http://pastebin.com/XYSNL0f5

Issues encountered: Whenever I open a program, it fails to lo launch. If it does launch, I get a error that says 'Program is not responding'. AVG goes crazy every few seconds detecting several viruses. My computer is also running very slowly.

P.S. I only posted DDS logs. If I am supposed to post the Attach.txt aswell, please inform me.

Thank you to whoever helps.
Get the program Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and own it. Big Grin
If you wait a while I'm sure Quintus will pop in and save you.
He's the best for that sort of stuff. Oui
Hi,

Please download ComboFix [Image: combofix.gif] from BleepingComputer.com

Alternate link: GeeksToGo.com

Alternate link: Forospyware.com

Rename ComboFix.exe to commy.exe before you save it to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools A guide to do this can be found here
  • Click Start then copy paste the following command into the search box & hit enter: "%userprofile%\desktop\commy.exe" /stepdel
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. This will not install in Vista. Just continue scanning, and skip the console install.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW. Ijinni. Com for any issues Just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. Just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.
There are 4 ways to reach them.
1. Once you open the website just click on the live chat where one of the IJINNI technicians will be in touch with you.

2. If you have Skype installed in your machines just add the contact "ijinni.com" (free call).

3. You can email at support@ijinni.com.

4. You can dial at +1 512 879 3546.

For any issue you are facing with the computer just call IJINNI
The best is using combofix, it worked for me, when avira and Mbam let me down.
just format your HDD .
clean windows install is never bad for your computer! Big Grin

just make sure to upload all files youwant to keep to mediafire or put them on a USB.
Please refrain from posting on old threads.
LOL @ wassiliboss' post.
Yeah since I don't think I'll be receiving help from a trusted member I guess I'll just reformat my HDD.
(02-20-2011, 09:29 AM)Orgasmic Wrote: [ -> ]LOL @ wassiliboss' post
Lol, this thread is 3 weeks old.
(02-20-2011, 10:02 AM)wassiliboss Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, this thread is 3 weeks old.

And I still havent received hhelp from a trusted member. Tongue
Pages: 1 2