Support Forums

Full Version: Serious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,
This is a serious question I am about to ask.
I have done loads of fraud on paypal, I have also hacked the battle.net system, Well lets not say ''hacked'' But Battle.net used a code when creating the system to test out games, When World of Warcraft merged, Its more of a fake bank/code I found it out, Went under Cyberghost VPN and used it too gain about $800's worth of games.
Will they find out? I didn't hack it, I used an expliot to do it.
Well if it's your legitimate paypal then obviously they will know it was you, however the chances of them pursuing you over it, especially if you refund the money, are slim to none. As to battle.net it's hard to say how far they will go to track someone down for that, cyberghost VPN does keep logs as far as I know so they could easily be requested if blizzard went that far, which I doubt.
if your such a smart ass you would know...
Well you just admitted it so...
well sure they will
brace urself yikkes!!
If you did all you say you did, why would you say it out loud in a forum? You think cyber-police don't sign up to forums?
(01-30-2011, 01:11 AM)x-c0n Wrote: [ -> ]If you did all you say you did, why would you say it out loud in a forum? You think cyber-police don't sign up to forums?

Seriously, common sense brotha. They wouldn't have found you before but now that you said it here yes they will get you. The FBI is coming, move to Florida and change your name.
(01-26-2011, 04:17 PM)haphazard Wrote: [ -> ]if your such a smart ass you would know...

Truer words have never been spoken.
So long as you were using a VPN, you're pretty safe in my eyes.

Confessing all of this isn't going to help out your situation though.
Most VPNs have logs, if the authorities care enough they could track it to you.
Pages: 1 2