Support Forums

Full Version: Jack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jackktk.png]
I must say I really like this one, not so bright that it's annoying yet it definitely grabs my attention. I especially like how you colored the lettering on the "Jack" part.
its nice i like it.good blend of two total opposite colours...................thumbs up
Too bad I can't do graphiti or I would consider experimenting with this type of GFX. It looks really good, and you used colors that don't transition very well to create a contrast that ended up looking pretty good. I like this one, but the right side looks a little odd for some reason, I can't say what it is though.
Not sure I like this one, well I like the actually text but not the blue or right part. Tongue
(01-25-2011, 06:54 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure I like this one, well I like the actually text but not the blue or right part. Tongue

Graphiti is usually odd colors that contrast though, look some examples up on google. So you can't complain about the blue lol. Those would be opposite because they are considered warm and cold colors.

also: "well I like the actually text"? haha, I know what you meant but you mixed the words up Smile
(01-25-2011, 07:36 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]also: "well I like the actually text"? haha, I know what you meant but you mixed the words up Smile

lmao, didn't even notice that. Supose I should read what I type.
I do that a lot when I type fast. Confused
(01-25-2011, 07:36 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Graphiti is usually odd colors that contrast though, look some examples up on google. So you can't complain about the blue lol. Those would be opposite because they are considered warm and cold colors.

also: "well I like the actually text"? haha, I know what you meant but you mixed the words up Smile

The fudge? What are you a grammar nazi?

Also people have their opinions, its not yours to say, what people may complain about and what not.
(01-26-2011, 11:50 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]The fudge? What are you a grammar nazi?

Also people have their opinions, its not yours to say, what people may complain about and what not.

are you still on going on about your emotions from that thread on Fragma's forum? lol i'm sorry, but really, how old are you?

I can't point something out to a fellow member on the forum that has helped me out before? Try being more mature kid. They have their opinions, so I should be able to say mine. Enough said.

I'm trying to give others a viewpoint on the unique qualities of graphiti. Don't be like that, you're showing that you don't deserve that forum helper award whatsoever.

Angel of Mercy: "For showing compassion to members and giving them angelic like help." I don't think that relates to you anymore. Don't waste your posts on a thread if you can't help out the original poster. That's all I tried to do
That's a really great Sig. I love how the kool laid guy is blended in with the text & colors.
Pages: 1 2