Support Forums

Full Version: HOME PLEASURE (LEGALY)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, the following are legal drugs, use it for your utter sensory PLEASURE.... i have already post this in HF thought it would be nice sharing with you all....Yeye

Bananas:
1. Obtain 15 pounds of ripe yellow bananas
2. Peel all and eat the fruit. Save the peelings
3. Scrape all the insides of the peels with a sharp knife.
4. Put all the scraped material in a large pot and add water.
5. Boil 3 or 4 hours until it has attained a solid paste considtency.
6. Spread paste onto cookie sheets and dry in ofen for about 20
minutes. This will result in fine black powder. Usually one will
feel the effects after smoking three to four cigarettes.

Cough syrup:
mix robitussion a-c with an equal amount of ginger ale and drink. The
effect are sedation and euphoria. Never underestimate the effects of
any drug! You can od on cough syrup!

Toads:
1. Collect five to ten toads, frogs will not work. The best kind are
tree toads.
2. Kill them as painlessly as possible, and skin immediately.
3. Allow the skins to dry in a refrigerator four four to five days, or
until the skins are brittle.
4. Now crush the skins into powder and smoke. Due to its bad taste you
can mix it with a more fragrent smoking medium.

Nutmeg:
1. Take several whole nutmegs and grind them up in an old grinder.
2. After the nutmegs are ground. Place in a mortar and pulverize with
a pestle.
3. The usual dosage is about 10 or 15 grams. A larger dose may
produce excessive thirst,anxiety,and rapid hart beat, but
hallucinations are rare.

Peanuts:
1. Take 1 pound of raw peanuts (not roasted)
2. Shell them, saving the skins and discarding the shells.
3. Eat the nuts.
4. Grind up the skins and smoke them.

Feviquick:
1. splill it in some cloth
2. wait for it to dry.
3.smoke it an enjoy!!!!!!!
To be honest I doubt that any of that is fun. It will just damage your body. Meh..., not for me.
[Image: copy_pasta_factory.jpg]

At least source it man, come on.
I thought nutmeg was potentially deadly?

Actually... none of those sound like good ideas at all.
So much fail....

First of all the banana trick wont work; the majory psychoactive ingredient in banana's is a high concentration of dopamine in the peels themselves... which even then will not produce notable effects...

Cough syrup; the main psychoactive ingredient anyway (DXM) their are much higher sources of it in different pills/cough suppressants.. If your going to waste your life doing DXM you might as well lace your weed with it.. (cough supressent; you will take the biggest bong rips of your life) ~ I use to do it to the point I would black out...

The toads.. You dont have to kill them you freakin dicck licking failure... And they are protected species.. you can tap their skin with a peice of glass (dont cut or harm the frogs) the minute amount of oil left behind by gently pressing a flat peice of glass in their skin contains 5-MEO-DMT and other psychedelic alkaloids... However they are very potent and one drop may be anywhere from 5-30 strong trips...

Nutmeg high is a fail.. YOu need an overwhelming amount that kicks in several hours too late and contains more negative train wrecks then positive hi's... You will most likely forgot you ingested a foolish amount of nutmeg due to the lack of any hallucinogenic properties that wont be noticeable

the peanut one is new... lest I remind you that their are no psychoactive compounds in peanut shells...

this is just the most ridiculous crap I have ever freakin found on SF...

do datura.... it grows everywhere like wild fire and produces strong hallucinations (real ones; and you cant tell the difference between reality and fake) so you dont really know your tripping when you start talking to the TV....
I would say, everything would be okay except for the cough medicine. If taken in large doses, it can have an effect on your IQ.
(01-27-2011, 07:59 PM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]I would say, everything would be okay except for the cough medicine. If taken in large doses, it can have an effect on your IQ.

Omg

Completely false. The cough medicine would be the only thing on the list I would do, although I would extract the DXM, since the other junk in it is exactly that, junk.
(01-27-2011, 08:01 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Omg

Completely false. The cough medicine would be the only thing on the list I would do, although I would extract the DXM, since the other junk in it is exactly that, junk.

Quote:It's never been observed in humans, but dextromethorphan probably causes brain damage in very large doses. But that's not what we're talking about. All recreational doses of DXM have a dulling effect on the mind as a whole. Reaction time, motor function, memory, decision making, it all takes a hit. Some of that impairment may linger for some time, probably after frequent use of larger doses.

With smaller doses, the only kind you can get away with on a daily basis, it's kind of like being drunk without being stupid. You shouldn't drive, but you won't slur your words, you can still do calculus, and with a little experience no one will know. I'm sure you'd score lower on an IQ test though.

It's worth mentioning that every time I've seen people use DXM daily they're self-medicating. They're not dumbing down, they're numbing up.

Simplest explanation I could find on the net. I'll try to add a little more when I get my hands on my pharmacology textbook.
These sounds terrible. I'd try none of them.
(01-27-2011, 08:39 PM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It's never been observed in humans, but dextromethorphan probably causes brain damage in very large doses. But that's not what we're talking about. All recreational doses of DXM have a dulling effect on the mind as a whole. Reaction time, motor function, memory, decision making, it all takes a hit. Some of that impairment may linger for some time, probably after frequent use of larger doses.

With smaller doses, the only kind you can get away with on a daily basis, it's kind of like being drunk without being stupid. You shouldn't drive, but you won't slur your words, you can still do calculus, and with a little experience no one will know. I'm sure you'd score lower on an IQ test though.

It's worth mentioning that every time I've seen people use DXM daily they're self-medicating. They're not dumbing down, they're numbing up.

Simplest explanation I could find on the net. I'll try to add a little more when I get my hands on my pharmacology textbook.

The key word in all that is PROBABLY, meaning they have no long term data to go off of.

Anyways I know firsthand it can dull your motor skills etc. but really only while you're high. Not to mention the dosage he mentioned is nowhere near enough to even reach a serious level of intoxication, although I never smoked it before.

Anyways not trying to start a fight or anything, just hate when people post all this BS about drugs, most are harmless if used properly and in a safe environment in moderation.