Support Forums

Full Version: For the love of god,dont touch automatic driver updates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just thought i would warn you all about these HORRENDOUS programs!

Example Programs:
Drivermax
Driver Robot
Driver Detective

These programs are truly awful and about 90% of the time will result in a BSOD or unbootable system upon usage.
I cannot stress how bad these are.

If ANYONE you know is using one of these or anything similar tell them to get help and take the computer away till they gain intelligence.
Yeah I had a bad experience with Advanced SysCare Pro 3.7.3... Driver update is bull shiz and toolbox 2.0 by obit as well is terrible. I got a BSoD and had to system image restore my computer... Which is crap.
I never thought tools like that are good. Driver update tools are awfully dangerous so thank you for the find.
Awfully dangerous is not the word.
FUCKIGN HORRENDOUSLY MIND BENDINGLY DREADFULLY NUMBINGLY STUPID.
That works as a motto for all of these.

Despite all the "positive" reviews on the sites,i have never met a SINGLE person who has got one of these to do anything but BSOD.
fudge RAT's and keyloggers,Driver updaters are the new system destroyer.
I will agree. But the way you place it acts like they don't try there best. Anyways I did get a BSOD on my main Desktop. Thanks again.
Windows Update is also the same. I would say there isn't a 100% safe driver updater around. Best bet is download from the manufacture website.
Windows update is not as terrible as these driver programs.
At least MS tests those,mostly.
The safest way to update your drivers is manually. Smile

Be sure to visit the manufacturer's official website to download drivers, rather than mirrors.
I Love BSOD
I honestly don't see how anyone would think these would do good. Just looking at it I can tell it seems dangerous.
Pages: 1 2