Support Forums

Full Version: Vimeo's Best Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This video, Last Minutes with ODEN, is one of the greatest videos I have ever seen. It won Vimeo's best video award, and I feel as if it deserves it. Most of you have probably already seen this, but for those who haven't, I wanted to share this with you.

Feel free to discuss.

At first i thought the video was about the dude, but afterall this video is pretty beautiful story about how life can end, just like that. May ODEN rest in piece!

~J4mmy
(01-24-2011, 02:16 PM)J4mmy Wrote: [ -> ]At first i thought the video was about the dude, but afterall this video is pretty beautiful story about how life can end, just like that. May ODEN rest in piece!

~J4mmy

I pretty much bawled towards the end. Bebe-pleure
Its hard for people to let go, expectantly mans best friend. I almost cried but kept my composure because he's with god now.
I couldn't keep my composure. Glare
I bawwed, that sucks... Wish it had ended diff.
The ending was obvious because I had read below video though... so...
(01-24-2011, 09:42 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: [ -> ]I bawwed, that sucks... Wish it had ended diff.
The ending was obvious because I had read below video though... so...

At first I thought Oden was the man. Thumbsup
(01-24-2011, 09:54 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]At first I thought Oden was the man. Thumbsup

I totally did too, its still sad though Sad
(01-24-2011, 09:54 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]At first I thought Oden was the man. Thumbsup

Yeh, me too.
I can't really relate though. I haven't had a death that's close to me. I'm afraid that day will come. Sad