Support Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Afternoon SF! Yeye

Well I'm a fairly newish member at HF and I thought I would join SF as well. I've been a member there for a couple months but anyways I'll tell you a bit about myself.

To start my name is Jordan Lovegrove. I live in Canada, Ontario and I am 16 years old. I'm your typical quiet teenager, I don't ask for much and I usually keep to myself. I've recently took an interest in poetry, I'm trying to improve my skills but I am not very good at rhyming. I have an amazing, beautiful girlfriend who I love dearly and has helped me through so much.

Thanks! Thumbsup
Hello, Plick, welcome to Support Forums. Poetry is such a flexible form of expression -- Greek epics, German song-art, Italian opera, Japanese haiku, English couplets, African-American rap -- there is so much I'm sure you will enjoy! Rhyming is not a compulsory form of poetry, so one approach you can try is simply to write prose and to play with words. I look forward to reading your compositions.