Support Forums

Full Version: Rock Band 3!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anyone is a Rock Band 3 fan, and wants to play, send me a friend request...
[Image: Digital+Concept.png]

I'll play whenever I'm not busy! Thumbsup
No i do not have it but how is it?
I'll send you a request next time as I log into Xbox Live.
(01-21-2011, 08:27 PM)RRain Wrote: [ -> ]No i do not have it but how is it?

Well, if you into these types of games, its great! Thumbsup
Never had it, i've only played RockBand 1,2 and AC/DC before, if I play this type of game, i'm more interested in Guitar Hero. The calibration for the RockBand on guitar isn't as good as Guitar Hero, even if you try your best to calibrate it in the settings I believe.

I've been playing real guitar for 8 years too, so my rhythm is in no way bad at all. You try to play to the song's groove and even on the easiest segments you seem to screw up lol. One thing I never liked about RockBand. They copied Guitar Hero and added onto it for their own profit, but their equipment is complete junk. They break a lot easier than anything Guitar Hero producers have ever come out with.
I would play but my Xbox got the RRoD.
(01-21-2011, 09:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Never had it, i've only played RockBand 1,2 and AC/DC before, if I play this type of game, i'm more interested in Guitar Hero. The calibration for the RockBand on guitar isn't as good as Guitar Hero, even if you try your best to calibrate it in the settings I believe.

I've been playing real guitar for 8 years too, so my rhythm is in no way bad at all. You try to play to the song's groove and even on the easiest segments you seem to screw up lol. One thing I never liked about RockBand. They copied Guitar Hero and added onto it for their own profit, but their equipment is complete junk. They break a lot easier than anything Guitar Hero producers have ever come out with.

Well aren't you the Guitar Hero extremist... Roflmao

I agree with some parts. I do believe that Rock Band stole the whole concept, though they did originate the band idea (Guitar Heros I-III were only guitar).

I've had no trouble with calibration within Rock Band games...

As far as equipment, I, as well as a majority of the people, prefer the Rock Band drum set. Guitar Hero has the advantage on guitars, in my opinion. And, no offense against Guitar Hero, but their vocals are ass. Omg

I couldn't pick which one I like better...

(01-21-2011, 09:21 PM)Liberated360 Wrote: [ -> ]Well aren't you the Guitar Hero extremist... Roflmao

I agree with some parts. I do believe that Rock Band stole the whole concept, though they did originate the band idea (Guitar Heros I-III were only guitar).

I've had no trouble with calibration within Rock Band games...

As far as equipment, I, as well as a majority of the people, prefer the Rock Band drum set. Guitar Hero has the advantage on guitars, in my opinion. And, no offense against Guitar Hero, but their vocals are ass. Omg

I couldn't pick which one I like better...

That's the whole debate, and thanks for reading my post, as I know that most wouldn't lol. RockBand stole the idea, turned it into a band, GH stole the entire band idea by the time GH5 came out. GH guitars are better, RB drums are better. But I also like the songs that GH chooses a lot better over Rockband songs.

I'll have to try RockBand 3 soon. It's a great game for parties whenever you want to entertain some company Smile
(01-22-2011, 12:49 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]That's the whole debate, and thanks for reading my post, as I know that most wouldn't lol. RockBand stole the idea, turned it into a band, GH stole the entire band idea by the time GH5 came out. GH guitars are better, RB drums are better. But I also like the songs that GH chooses a lot better over Rockband songs.

I'll have to try RockBand 3 soon. It's a great game for parties whenever you want to entertain some company Smile

Thats another thing Rock Band has going for it! Big Grin Have you seen the Rock Band Music Network?
(01-22-2011, 01:08 AM)Liberated360 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats another thing Rock Band has going for it! Big Grin Have you seen the Rock Band Music Network?

Nope, I dont play much GH or RockBand anymore, I used to play it on my PS2. I'm trying to sell a Guitar Hero pack now though Smile see what I can get for it. It includes GH 1, 2, 3, World Tour, 80's, and Aerosmith (PS2)
Pages: 1 2