Support Forums

Full Version: Maca - New Here, Seems Great!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, im Maca from another one of omni's forum (HF),
Iv heard alot of people go on about this site but I never new what it really was about until someone described it in a post Smile

It seems like a great place!

So abit of information on me?

Im Maca, short for Macauley, Im 14 years old and from North West England.
I love computers and numbers! Thats why i wont to be an accountant when im older Big Grin
I hack a little, mostly facebooks and msn's and I use to hack habbo accounts, but now I just strive to learn more about computers.
I recently applied to do an accountancy diploma (remember, im only 14!) at collage and got in, im going for an interview soon Smile Then next year i will go to collage once a year and I cant wait!
At school I HATE French and georgraphy!

Talk to me on msn? Ā¬ macadakid@hotmail.co.uk

Im sure I will stay on this site for as long as im on HF, ill try to be HQ and try to help out as much as I can whilst getting help on the way Smile

Bye for now Thumbsup
The one from Anonymous Citizens right? xD

Well this is Sinlord from ACI Smile
(01-21-2011, 01:21 PM)XploitA Wrote: [ -> ]The one from Anonymous Citizens right? xD

Well this is Sinlord from ACI Smile

Yeah, great group [Image: cra.gif]
Welcome, Maca. You can do heaps with a talent in numbers. I take it you enjoy mathematics?
(01-22-2011, 02:43 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Maca. You can do heaps with a talent in numbers. I take it you enjoy mathematics?

Yeah! Smile
But i hate shapes Thumbsup
I see ACI is active here too Yeye

Nice to see that Ninja
Welcome dude Smile