Support Forums

Full Version: Why are most webmasters so arrogant?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
95% of the webmasters I've come across so far have been nothing but arrogant, ignorant, and completely oblivious on how to run a forum.

Nothing is right unless THEY thought of it.
All webmaster I know are pretty cool.
I've been around forums for about 7-8 years, and they won't accept any ideas, even if it was from a member of the staff team.

Worst case scenario was the owner taking ideas from members of the forum and claiming them as his own.
Unless they own a huge forum, there's no reason to be arrogant.
(01-23-2011, 07:10 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]Unless they own a huge forum, there's no reason to be arrogant.

I'm guessing it's because they think that they've worked hard for the members they've gotten to join, and they're proud of that.
(01-21-2011, 03:10 AM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]95% of the webmasters I've come across so far have been nothing but arrogant, ignorant, and completely oblivious on how to run a forum.

I don't understand why this is in the Website Development area, this is another post that should be in the Emotional Support section.

But to what you're saying, I don't understand how you can say that without backing it up. Only some webmasters are like that. But they have a right to decide what is right, and what is wrong for their forum if they own it.

I would say this post makes you look a little ignorant in a way.
Let's all be nice now. Thumbsup

I would have to agree with you. Some webmasters do think they are always right, and don't take things into perspective. At least, that's what I have experienced.

Sadly, this will probably never change.
(01-23-2011, 11:38 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]And you're looking arrogant.

This is a a website-based question, therefore website development.

I don't care how many posts you have, how many PiPs you have, you can take them all and shove them up your ass.

This doesn't have anything to do with Website Development though, it's about the people involved in website development. Before you decide to make an attempt to criticize me, I would suggest making sure that you are on the right page. Your thread just got moved to the OSHIT area, and therefore it must have been in the wrong area.

That is all I will say on that topic. There's no use arguing for you anymore, so don't make a further fool out of yourself, and politely try to take a tip from someone once in a while.

I don't understand how standing up for website developpers makes me in anyway fit the term "arrogant." Since I wasn't relating anything back to myself at all. Whether you want to deny it or not. The creators decide what they want on a forum, not the members.
(01-21-2011, 03:10 AM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]95% of the webmasters I've come across so far have been nothing but arrogant, ignorant, and completely oblivious on how to run a forum.

I completely disagree with what you say. Every webmaster I know is the opposite, maybe it's just you. You probaly say this because your bad attitude has got you in trouble with some.

Xander Wrote:And you're looking arrogant.

This is a a website-based question, therefore website development.

I don't care how many posts you have, how many PiPs you have, you can take them all and shove them up your ass.

I lol'd at that and reported it. Smile
With posts like that, your not worth keeping on this site.
Read rule #3 too.
Most webmasters I know are nice, some are just arrogant kids.
Pages: 1 2 3