Support Forums

Full Version: [Help] How to redirect without referrer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I need help redirecting page (from a php page to a diferent site) but with no referrer. So they do not know which my site is.

Using:
Code:
header('Location: http://www...com/');

Thanks!
What you are looking for is a double meta refresh I believe, a quick search of HF should do the trick, I can't really help further as I'm at work, sorry.
Try anonym.to
if you want to blank, use double meta refresh, don't use php header. here's how:

your site >> meta-refresh1 >> meta-refresh2 >> the other site.

the url for meta-refresh1 is meta-refresh2 and the url for meta-refresh2 is the other site.

if you want fake, you can create blogger blog and create new page with meta refresh. here's how:

your site >> blogger page with meta refresh >> the other site

but, don't fill the content for the meta refresh 0, set it 1 second or more, so the visitors technically 'visit' the blogger page for 1 second.

if you use anonym.to, the referrer in the other site would be anonym.to, so if you do blackhat stuff, it would be fishy
Not doing any blackhat stuff, I just would like to landing page not to see where the visitors are coming from.