Support Forums

Full Version: >>> ||| E-Currency Exchange ||| <<<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As topic title say, then I'll exchange E-Currency's .

So, I buy|sell|trade moneybookers, liberty reserve, webmoney, neteller, ukash, paypal, western union, paysafecard and alertpay cash . (that doesnt matter cuz u have euro or usd, I still can exchange) .
And I look in forums, cuz peoples need poker cash, because I have added funds to full tilt poker and pokerstars and I can exchange poker funds to .
(but all time I dont take all currencys, thats then, If I have much balance in one currency.)

if someone are interested, then contact me via msn please >>> jano.rehman@hotmail.com

>>> I hope cuz all understand me, because my english isnt not good and I'm new here
Best Regads.
Jano ! <<<
bump !!! bump !!!
It's hard to take you seriously with with 2 posts and appalling grammar and spelling.
(01-20-2011, 02:51 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to take you seriously with with 2 posts and appalling grammar and spelling.

Yeah, I was just interested (to pass the time) and was talking to him. No better - only accepts PP and AP "atm"... and his rates are "10%-40%".
no, I dont take only ap and pp atm + My fees are 5%-35%
You have harderly any posts, all are from this thread, and you joined not long ago :/ Sorry bro.
(01-20-2011, 05:26 AM)jamenhe Wrote: [ -> ]no, I dont take only ap and pp atm + My fees are 5%-35%

Seems like a lot different... But seriously, build up a presence before doing something like this, or no one will even give you business.
I have 2 completed deals Smile but not SF forum .
bump ! bump ! bump !
bump ! bump ! bump !
Pages: 1 2